Protect your business from unexpected disasters
IT2and2 provides a fully managed solution designed specifically to protect your business
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Instant-On Recovery
- Backup Testing & Validation
- Intelligent by Design
- End-to-End Encryption
- Business Continuity Planning
- Compliance and Data Retention
CALL NOW and get 20% discount for 1 YEARSchedule a Consultation
Why do you need a Backup and Disaster Recovery solution?
Think your data is safe? Between ransomware, hardware failure, natural disasters, and human error the risk is too great nowadays to run a business without a proper backup solution as part of your technology footprint.
In today’s business world, your data is the single most valuable asset. Whether you’ve experienced an IT disaster or not, it’s only a matter of time.
Just one hour of downtime costs SMBs an average of $8,000! Give yourself the peace of mind that no disaster can keep your company down for long.
What is Backup and Disaster Recovery ?
Disasters happen, regardless of how flashy your equipment is.
Minimizing the effects comes down to the preemptive measures you take. Disaster prep requires a keen understanding of the policies, tools, and backup procedures to enable the smooth recovery and continuation of your business.
IT2and2 performs thorough backups and establishes strong safeguard processes to protect your irreplaceable data. Our Backup and Disaster Recovery solution combines the entire process of disaster recovery into a single service. Storage, design, testing, monitoring, restoration assistance, failover, reporting and more.
How Does Backup and Recovery Work?
Our data backups and recovery services save full-system images directly to your BDR Appliance with instant on-local and cloud recovery capabilities. We utilize additional offsite backups to protect cloud services, and we verify all backups through screenshots on a daily basis.
IT Support Guys adheres to the 3-2-1 data disaster recovery rule by maintaining copies of your critical data on-site, in the cloud, and data centers – ensuring your information is insulated and always available for recovery to minimize downtime.
Spend less time worrying about the unexpected and equip your business with all the levels of protection and recovery it needs.
Fast Data Recovery
All your critical business files are backed up in a remote data center and can be restored within hours, not days.
We test your backups on a regular basis to ensure they’re alway recoverable in the event of a disaster
We use robust data encryption tools to prevent theft or unauthorized access while giving you peace of mind
Backup and Disaster Recovery involves a set of policies, tools, and procedures that enable the recovery or continuation of vital technology infrastructure and systems following a natural or human-induced disaster.
This step-by-plan is critical to any layered IT security strategy. Businesses need a comprehensive business disaster recovery plan that is regularly tested and verified to ensure business continuity.
The difference between a backup and a disaster recovery plan is scope. A backup might include a file, a database, a full system image or any combination of these. While a disaster recovery plan is a detailed strategy across employees and systems that works together to restore business operations after a disaster or data loss event. Backups are a variable of the disaster recovery equation.
A backup, by definition, is the act of copying data into a secondary form (an archive), which can then be used to restore the original data after a disaster event.
Disaster recovery involves a set of detailed procedures, documents, and integrated systems that facilitate backups, testing, monitoring, recovery, and business continuity after a natural or human-induced disaster event.
Disaster recovery preparedness testing is essential to ensure an effective DR strategy. Typically, there are five disaster recovery testing techniques:
- Paper test: In a disaster recovery paper test, your disaster recovery team logically reviews the disaster recovery plan in detail by updating and annotating key aspects such as DR policies, procedures, timelines, benchmarks, contact information, and checklists. Redundant copies of your disaster recovery plan should be stored online, in multiple locations, with a hard copy located onsite.
- Walk-through test: A walk-through test occurs when a group walks through the DRP to pinpoint any issues that need to be addressed and any modifications that should be made to the disaster recovery environment.
- Simulation: During a simulation test, a hypothetical disaster occurs where the IT department tests the non-system related disaster recovery alerts and procedures to ensure that employees understand the measures they need to take during a real disaster recovery scenario.
- Parallel test: In a parallel test, failover disaster recovery systems are tested to validate whether they meet RPO and RTO objectives and can support critical operations for business continuity. In this test, primary systems remain online and operate under the entire workload while recoverability is tested on secondary systems (an alternative server, network, or cloud DRaaS solution).
- Cutover test: Organizations that want to be 100% confident in their disaster recovery plan will schedule a cutover test that takes primary systems offline while simultaneously bringing secondary disaster recovery systems online that support the full production workload.
There are two key metrics when assessing the effectiveness of a disaster recovery plan, Recovery Point Objective and Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
Recovery Point Objective measures the maximum acceptable amount of data loss, including data that would need to be reentered, following unplanned network downtime. Defined after a disaster recovery risk assessment (RA), the RPO is the maximum age of critical files and data a business can permit in order to resume normal business operations.
The Recovery Time Objective is the intended duration of time and service level across the network that must be restored after a disaster to avoid unacceptable consequences following a disaster.
From cabling and wireless experts to cloud solution architects. From on-prem to the cloud. From IaaS to PaaS. From design to implementation.
Outsourced IT Support
We takes the stress out of managing your IT solutions. As your managed IT partner in South Florida, we remotely monitor your network and servers to prevent breaches and minimize downtime.
Cloud computing is a big shift from the traditional way businesses think about IT resources We provide solutions to optimize the balance between public, private and hybrid cloud.
We are your start-to-end managed IT security solution. Starting evaluating your tech hardware and software, and then we defend your systems with multi-layer security protection.
CCTV & Security Camera Surveillance Systems
Your business needs to be protected. We use only the best quality cameras and recording systems with secure remote access.